4.6
Interest Rate

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren, one of the officers on the staff and let me tell you what a gem she was! I did some shopping to find a VA Loan. SHe and Hypotec immediately gave me the better offer than the other lenders. The other lenders were willing to negotiate after I told them about Lauren's offer, but they never would have matched it.

Once I decided to go with them she was completely on the"Ball". The process was tedious, but I was keep informed and my questions were answered in a timely manner. Thank you for the patience and all the help.

Catalina Witt

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Hypotec and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hypotec to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hypotec for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hypotec?

Comments

Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more