4.6
Interest Rate

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren, one of the officers on the staff and let me tell you what a gem she was! I did some shopping to find a VA Loan. SHe and Hypotec immediately gave me the better offer than the other lenders. The other lenders were willing to negotiate after I told them about Lauren's offer, but they never would have matched it.

Once I decided to go with them she was completely on the"Ball". The process was tedious, but I was keep informed and my questions were answered in a timely manner. Thank you for the patience and all the help.

Catalina Witt

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Hypotec and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hypotec to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hypotec for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hypotec?

Comments